RULES OF ULTRA CUP POLAND 2020
1. The goals of Ultra Cup Poland are:
- popularizing mountain races as well as mountain tourism as a form of sport activity and spending free time;
- selecting the best cup participants;
- promotion of events included in the cup, as well as tourist regions in which they are played in Poland and in the world.
2. Basic information:
The following ultra-distance runs will be held as part of Ultra Cup Poland:
- Karkonosze Winter Ultramarathon – 53 km
- Biegi w Szczawnicy
– Dziki Groń – 64 km
– Niepokorny Mnich – 97 km
- Chojnik Karkonosze Mountain Running Festival
– Seventy with a hook – 71 km
– Ultra Chojnik – 102 km
- Lower Silesian Mountain Running Festival
– 240 km Seven summit run
– 130 km Super Trail
– 110 km K-B-L
– 68 km Ultra Trail
- Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail®
– Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® – 70 km
– Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® – 100 km
– Łemkowyna Ultra-Trail® – 150 km
3. Date and place:
Date and place of races held as part of Ultra Cup Poland:
- Winter Ultramaraton Karkonoski, Karpacz, March 7, 2020
- Biegi w Szczawnicy, Szczawnica, April 25, 2020
- Chojnik Karkonosze Mountain Running Festival, June 20, 2020
- Lower Silesian Mountain Race Festival, Lądek Zdrój, July 16-19, 2020
- Lemkowyna Ultra-Trail®, Low Beskids, October 23-25, 2020
4. Scoring rules:
- The Ultra Cup Poland classification will be conducted from March 7 to October 25, 2020.
- All runs included in the cup are scored in the same way.
- Points for completing a given race are allocated depending on the place taken. For each race, the first competitor at the finish line gets 300 points , the second 299, the third 298, and each subsequent one gets one point less. All competitors who take places further than 300 receive 1 point for completing a given race.
5. Final classification:
- In the final classification of Ultra Cup Poland will be classified every participant who finishes at least 3 races within the limit set by the organizer of the given race.
- For competitors who have completed more than 3 races in the cup in a given year, the sum of the three best races of the competitor will be included in the final classification.
- In the event that in the final classification two or more competitors receive the same number of points, the determining criterion will be the place taken on the longest race in which the given participant took part.
- Current cup results will be available at www.ultracuppoland.pl
- The results will be updated each time within 14 days of the end of the race included in Ultra Cup Poland.
- The cup is a sport competition.
- The OPEN classification of men and OPEN will be carried out in all runs.
- The best competitors will receive commemorative statuettes as well as material prizes. The sum of the material prizes will be a minimum of PLN 15,000.
- All participants who complete at least 3 of the 12 races belonging to the cup will receive a souvenir gift.
- Awarding ceremony of the Ultra Cup Poland 2020 and decoration of the finishers will take place on November 21, 2020.
8. Image protection and personal data
- A condition of participation in Ultra Cup Poland is also consent to the processing of participant’s personal data provided in the application form for a given race by the personal data administrator within the meaning of Art. 7 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended), which is the organizer of a given race for the purpose of organizing a sporting event. The participant has the right to access and correct the content of personal data and withdraw consent to their processing at any time. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in a sporting event.
9. Final Provisions
- Participants will be informed about any changes regarding the course and schedule of Ultra Cup Poland.
- Violation of the provisions of the Regulations may result in disqualification of the cup participant.
10. The Organizer of Ultra Cup Poland
- TRAILS OF POLAND SPÓŁKA Z.O.O
ul. Jagiellońska 2B / 5
NIP (Tax Identification Number): 6842653639
11. Contact with the organizer:
- website: www.ultracuppoland.pl
- email: email@example.com